After many weeks of development behind-the-scenes we have launched our new website, not a rebrand, just a new look with a heap of new features and more to come.
Our new site has several new features added for you to find what you are after easier, not to mention we have now included a knowledge base which has been a highly requested feature.
Added in V 1.2.1
- Help Section – Knowledge base (Articles are still being compiled, if you can think of a quide that would help you, please email email@example.com)
- Live Chat ( 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri )
- Speed Test ( Check your Internet Speed )
- Network Status Page ( Check the status of our entire network )
– Network Status Widget ( Top Right of you screen you’ll see a network status, updated upon refresh of your current page )
– Network Status Popup ( Current Outages, Maintenance and issues will pop up automatically )
- Services Page // Added Services with explanation
- Services Page // Removed Discontinued Services
- Services Page // Added Office 365, Exchange Online & Microsoft Windows Products
- News Page // Fixed Responsiveness Issues on smaller devices.
- News Page // Fixed Social Article sharing
- About Page // Added Partner Logos
- Added Remote Support
To Be Added in V1.2.2
- Help Desk, Live Ticketing
- Help Desk, Customer Portal.
- Compressed site to cause less stress on visiting machines
- Optimised CSS and SCSS that cause some loading errors on other browsers
- Image Compression Revamped – Assisting site to load almost instantly.
- Site Running on one of our new dedicated droplet servers.
- 2FA Enforced for all users
- User Tracking
- Spoofing & Bruteforce Monitoring
If you have any suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to implement it in the next update for you!